All council members (except Academic and Emeritus) must attend a minimum of 3 meetings per fiscal year, or, write/e-mail and request an excused absence when attendance is not possible each of said three meetings.
Dinner meetings are usually held at the Omni Hotel at 500 California (at Montgomery), and begin at 5:30 PM. Members pay $75 for pre-registration and $80 at the door. Members are allowed to bring one or two guests. Guests pay $95 for pre-registration and $100 at the door. Pre-registration is still required.
To link to a printable Adobe Acrobat version of the bulletin/reservation form for the meeting, (usually posted 3 weeks prior to the meeting date) please “click” on the meeting date below:
- Wednesday, September 26, 2018 “Welcome to the Post-Marriage “World – How to Advise a Generation That Say’s ‘I Don’t'” -Jeff Makoff Jeff Makoff -Speaker Handout
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018 “Effective Compassion: Techniques for “Working with Grieving Clients” -Elizabeth Palomeque Elizabeth Palomeque – Speaker Handout
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019
“Planning with Retirement Plans” – Michael J. Jones Mike Jones – Speaker Handout
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019
“Contemporary Estate Planning Paradigms for Married Couples” -Samuel A. Donaldson
Samuel A. Donaldson – Speaker Handout
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019
“Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, and Trustees Fiduciary Duties” -Adam Streisand & J.D. Rees
Adam Streisand & J.D. Rees – Speaker Handout
- Thursday, May 30, 2019 SFEPC “Rooftop Revelry”
- Friday, May 31, 2019 SFEPC & GGU Symposium: Trust and Estate Conflict Resolution
SFEPC & GGU Symposium Agenda